<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Observations and meditations of a young teacher living in Norway

Friday, December 31, 2004

New year's eve 2004 

Today my brother Josef and his family, my sister Hanna and her family, my parents and my self have been gathered and celebrated my parents' Ruby Wedding Day as well as the new year. We've had a very nice time together with lots of fun and laughter, for example when we were miming different animals. During the tasty dinner meal we surprised my parents with some nice presents from all the children and grandchildren - because they today have been married for 40 years. I am grateful to God for my wonderful parents and happy that they have had many good years together in a happy marriage. I also know that my parents will continue to have a happy marriage for many years to come.

Congratulations on your day, mum and dad!

Now in the end of this text I want to wish you all a blessed and very good and happy new year! May God bless all of you and give you of his faithful love and mercy!

And to all of my friends and family out there: Thank you for all the good memories in 2004!

Happy new year to all of you!

And glory and honour and praise be to God for all his goodness and blessings throughout the year 2004! Praise the Lord! Thank you, Lord, for this year that has passed! And thank you Lord for the good year that lies before us!

Ruth Kristin
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?