<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Observations and meditations of a young teacher living in Norway

Monday, May 03, 2004

Saying things with few words 

I haven't got much available time, and I need practise in saying things shortly and without too many details. It can be good to be detailed, but not always.

I now want to mention some things from the last weeks that has stands out and doensn't happen every day:

* I had a very nice Easter holiday, and most of it I spent in Bergen, visiting and fellowshiping with family and friends. It was a really good holiday, where I also attended the brilliant Easter Conference arranged by Christian Fellowship.

* A friend of mine has sent me two packets in the mail - within one week! That was two great surprises, very fun to receive. I have to make sure I thank her really soon.

Now the minutes are flying away, and my evening lesson is coming soon, so I have to stop with this. Finally I have come back to my blog, I have written some good things, and I have succeeded in not being too detailed! :) Now I am pleased with my self, and I hope my readers are too...

Have a blessed evening, all of you!


Ruth Kristin, 03.05.04

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?