<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Observations and meditations of a young teacher living in Norway

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Welcome, little Matilde! 

This evening a little girl was born into this world. Her name is Matilde, and she is my new niece. I was happy and thankful to God after hearing these good news, and I thanked God for Matilde and prayed that God would bless her and her family.

Congratulations to my brother, David, and his wife Lene!

And welcome to this world, little Matilde! I am sure you are a beautiful girl, and I care for you and are looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you. I will continue to pray for you, dear Matilde, and I will try to be a very good auntie for you. God bless you, Matilde!

I also want to say congratulations to Matildes big sister, Veronica, and her big brother, Jonathan. Congratulations both of you! I think you will like to have a little sister to share your lives with.

Maybe none in my brother David's family will be able to read this text, but hopefully they all will get the chance to read this one day. And if not I can tell them that I have broadcasted the news about their new baby girl on the world wide web, and I think they will like it.

Life is wonderful. Life is full of changes. And a great and dear message was brought to me today - a message of a big change in our family, and a message that will mean many changes to the proud parents and the nearest family. And I pray that the precious new living creature that was born into the world today will be a great blessing and mean a positive change for many people in the time to come. God's plans for Matilde are very very good.

Thank you, Lord, for Matilde! Thank you, Jesus!

Welcome, Matilde!


Love from your auntie, Ruth Kristin - "tante Rutti"
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?