<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Observations and meditations of a young teacher living in Norway

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Mother's day 

Today it is "Mother's day" - what we call "morsdag" - here in Norway. I will now write down a little poem that I've made for my mother. I'm writing this on my blog to honour my mother and to give her a little joyous surprise on this day.

*

My mother

My mother is the best
My mother beats the rest
There's no one on this earth
like the one who gave me birth

I love my dear, good mother
She's warm and very kind
She's caring like no other
Today she's on my mind

*

Congratulations on your "Mother's day"! Gratulerer med morsdagen, mor!

Thank you for being such a wonderful mother! Thank you for everything!


Much love from your daughter Ruth Kristin.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?