<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Observations and meditations of a young teacher living in Norway

Sunday, January 04, 2004

My first blog entry 

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog! My great dad, Erling Thu, has helped me to create and open my own personal blog here on the world wide web. He has also made the title to this post, but from now on I will do all the work here my self and write my own titles and texts.

I think it's exiting to think about that I'm now starting my own blog, and that people from all around the world can read my words here on my blog from now on. Yes, I'm now doing something really exiting and interesting. I'm doing something new, something I've never done before. It will be interesting to see what this blogging will meen both for me and for all visitors on this blog.

My life is exiting and changes happen often. Now another change has happened: I have started my own new blog, and I have now become a "blogger" like my father and mother who has been brave and been blogging for a while.

I welcome you all to my blog, and I also want to wish you all a blessed and happy new year!

This is not the last words from me. I'll definately be back and blog some more! :)

Have a good evening, everyone!


Happy greetings from the new blogger - Ruth Kristin.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?